8:45 and 10:45 am
7:45, 9:20 & 11:00 am
(6 wks - Kindergarten)
Education Center, downstairs
Education Center, upstairs
|welcome to harvest church
2727 Fortner street
Dothan, AL 36305
||Located between the Ross Clark Circle and Honeysuckle
From the western side of Ross Clark Circle, between Main Street and Highway 52, turn outside the circle onto Fortner Street. Our yellow building is easy to spot on the left.
Through Harvest we have the opportunity to be involved in an exciting adventure for the Kingdom of God that we trust will affect thousands of people in the years to come. Here on our website, you can read Our Story and get to know more About Us and Our Beliefs.
As you consider the place God has for you in the Body of Christ, pray about involvement in Harvest. If He leads you to us, we'd love to have you join us as we follow Him. There's plenty of room for you to play a part in the Vision for Harvest. As you will discover, we want to help you become the person God created you to be, so we are intentional about offering opportunities for you to Connect.
Let us know if we can do anything for you or answer any questions. We would love to have you join us on Sunday morning. We look forward to being a part of what the Lord is doing in your life.
Your first visit to harvest.
We want you to feel at home when you come. Here's what you need to know:
- Parking is located in front of the church and in the back lot. Parking Team members will assist you. Parking for disabled guests is located in front (east) of the main building.
- Dress is casual - anything from t-shirts to golf shirts to dress shirts, from shorts to jeans to slacks to skirts. We encourage everyone to dress comfortably but modestly.
- Visit our Welcome Center. It is located inside the main entrance lobby. Pick up a Welcome booklet and get help from our Information Team members stationed behind the desk.
- Nametags: We all wear nametags to help us get to know one another quicker. You can pick one up at the Welcome Center.
- Children are special! Nursery and classes for children up to 4th grade are located in the Education Center. If you choose to bring a baby or small child into the service, please sit near the back for a quick exit should they begin to make noise. We have a Mothers' Room off the main hallway and other closed-circuit monitors located throughout the building so you will be able to continue to watch the service.
- Need Prayer? Prayer team members are available after the service.
- Enhanced Hearing: Hearing aid sets are available in a basket near the sound booth.
- Sermon CDs: Available at the Welcome Center or listen to Messages online.